The next long-format cycle will begin in late September 2020 and end in June 2021.
See below for details and application!
This advanced teacher training program or Professional Program is designed to greatly deepen your yogic knowledge, enhance your understanding of ISHTA Yoga and expand your skills as a teacher. The 300-Hour program is for students who have successfully completed a 200-Hour program and wish to deepen their study and practice, and perhaps pursue a career in teaching yoga. There are three modules included in this program: personal study, apprenticeship, and in-training studies. Please note that a significant commitment outside the training meeting times is required for certification. Our 300-Hour programs are all taught under the guidance of Kavi Yogiraj Alan Finger, Yogiraj Julie Blumenthal and a range of expert guest lecturers. The curriculum includes:
- Advanced asana and posture work
- Thorough guidance and practice in the art of hands-on assisting
- Practice and teaching of advanced tools: Hatha and Tantric meditation, pranayama, mantra and yantra
- Intensive study in Ayurveda, advanced anatomy and therapeutics with ISHTA specialists Emily Reed and Kristin Leal
- Advanced chakra studies: anatomy, meditation and more
- Advanced topics in sequencing: peak pose, theme and specialty teaching
- Advanced philosophy and tools: Tantra, Sutras, Bhagavad Gita
- Apprenticeship modules in hands-on, private teaching, and specialty topics
This training is limited to a maximum of 12 participants to ensure personal attention and an individualized journey for all trainees. A maximum of two scholarship positions are available per training.
The Berlin ISHTA Yoga Teacher Training Programs are one of the few English-language yoga trainings in Berlin, catering to Berlin’s diverse population of both international and German yogis. All programs are internationally Yoga Alliance certified and are led by Yogiraj Julie Blumenthal, a master teacher in the lineage, and featuring a range of visiting guest experts and specialists (read more about our faculty here).
Ready to apply? More questions? The following resources can help:
– 300-hour FAQ
– Planned training dates September 2018-June 2019 (Sample for reference)
– 300-hour Required Reading List
– 300-hour Application
More questions? Email me to take the next step.